Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery
Zulekha Hospital's Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeries deliver specialised, tertiary care to patients requiring surgery for a variety of reasons and indications. Choose from an all-inclusive beauty enhancement and reconstructive procedures including:
- Genital Rejuvenation Surgery
- Labioplasty: procedure by which aging labia can be corrected to look young and beautiful
- Vaginoplasty: Procedure by which lax vagina after multiple deliveries can be tightened and made youthful.
- Penile Augmentation: Procedure done to increase the girth and length t of the penis up to certain extent.
- Botox and Fillers to reduce the wrinkles on the face temporarily.
- Structural fat grafting.
- Hand surgery for trauma and other functional deformities.
- PRP for rejuvenation and enhancement, scars, alopecia, non healing ulcers.
- Breast Augmentation
- Reconstructive Micro-Vascular Plastic surgery
- Reconstruction for Trauma, Malignancy and other conditions.
- Pediatric Plastic surgery
- Correction of congenital deformities like Syndactly, Polydactly and other conditions.
- Burn wound care for acute burn care and post burn deformity management
- Ear Reconstruction, Correction of Split ear lobule, absent ear, deformed ear, Keloid of ear.
- Osmidrosis surgery-For Excessive sweating and bad odor in the axillae.
- Diabetic foot management.
- Chronic ulcer and pressure ulcer management.
- Lymphedema management.