Dr. Gopinath Godhavarma
DM (Neurology), MD (General Medicine), MBBS
- Before joining Zulekha Hospitals, he was working as a Consultant Neurologist at ASTER MIMS Hospital, Kottakkal, Kerala.
- Dr. Gopinath had Worked at SRM Institute of Medical Sciences as Assistant Professor Medicine from April-2009 to Sept-2010.
- He was also associated with JIPMER as Senior Resident Neurology from Oct-2010 to May-2011 and Sree Balaji Medical College as Assistant Professor Medicine from Aug-2011 to Nov-2017.
- He had worked at Parvathy Hospital as Consultant Neurologist from Dec-2015 to Nov-2017.
- Movement Disorders
Research / Publications
- Angelman syndrome in three biological siblings: Following on Neuropsychiatric domain. Journal of Pediatric Sciences Vol 8/ Issue 3/ Sep-Dec 2013
- Hashimoto’s encephalopathy Masquerading as chronic meningitis. Indian Journal of Medical Specialists 22/07/2014
- Parry Romberg syndrome with Hemimasticatory Spasms in pregnancy. Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice. April-June 2017. Vol 5. Issue 2.