Dr. Suvarna Mohandas Mestha
MBBS, D.G.O, MD, MRCOG
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Suvarna has more than 17 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in different government and private hospitals in UAE including Latifa Hospital. During her tenure in the UAE she has gained experience in dealing with a multilinguistic population.
- She was trained in Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Wadia Hospital, Mumbai. She was also trained in Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy from Mumbai and Cochin.
- Dr. Suvarna completed her post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (M.D) from the Mumbai University in 1996 and MRCOG from the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology London, U.K in 2004
- Management of High Risk Obstetrics
- Contraception advice and management early detection of gynecological cancer
Research / Publications
- Audit Study – Audit on outcome of Induction of labor in 100 low risk women with previous one cesarean scar at al Wasl Hospital.
- Audit Study - Audit on use of Clexane thromboprophylaxis in morbidly obese, Post Natal normally delivered women at Al Ain Hospital
- KPI Study – KPI Study for antibiotics prophylaxis in cesarean section and hysterectomy.
- KPI Study - KPI Study for thromboprophylaxis in cesarean section and hysterectomy patients