Dr. Jagpreet Singh Deed
MRCS(UK),MBBS, MS, DNB (General Surgery),UICC Fellow Surgical Oncology Fellow Robotic and Laparoscopic Oncosurgery MNAMS, PGDip HFWM, Psyg (USA)
Specialist General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Dr. Jagpreet Singh Deed has more than 13 years of experience after his General Surgery training from the prestigious Lady Harding Medical College in Delhi, India. He has previously worked as Consultant at India´s premier Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Fortis La Femme Hospitals.
- He is currently an E-tutor for the University of Edinburgh, M. Sc. Program in Surgical Sciences. Dr. Deed is also an international visiting faculty for laparoscopic training.
- He has mastered the skills of laparoscopic surgery, general surgery and Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS). He has keen interest in bariatric surgery. He has pursued prestigious UICC Fellowship from Tata Memorial Centre and has also successfully completed Robotic and Laparoscopic Onco surgery Fellowship.
- He is a life member of prestigious surgical associations: Association of Surgeon of India (ASI),Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons(IAGES), Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI), and Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (ISAS).
- Gall stones
Research and Publications
- He is the co-author of international edition book- Step by step: Art of Endosuturing , which is a favorite of surgeons around the globe. The book received appreciation from the President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. His work has been published in international journals like Australian and New Zealand Journal of Surgery: Feasibility of Day Care Open Cholecystectomy: Feasibility in an inpatient model. ANZ J Surg. Feb 2001; 71 (2): 93-97