Dr. Dhanashri Samadhan Patil
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (General Surgery), FMAS, ATLS Fellowship in Minimal Access surgery (MUHS)
- Dr. Dhanashri has got an experience of more than 3 years in the Department of General Surgery
- She has done her training from Grant medical college and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai.
- She has worked as Assistant Professor in Government Medical Institute.
- She has gained experience in various aspects of Laparoscopy as Clinical Fellow with Deenanath Mangeshkar Multispeciality institute in Pune, India.
- Breast tumors
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic and open umbilical hernia repair, inguinal hernia repair.
- Anorectal procedure, hemorrhoid, fistula.
- Diabetic foot management
- Varicose veins management
- Cutaneous swelling, tumors
Research / Publications
- Published an article on solid pseudo-papillary tumor of pancreas in IJMAS Journal.
- Article published on pancreatic hydatid cyst in IJMAS Journal.
- Done poster presentations in many conferences.
- Won surgical quiz contest at state level during Post graduation period.