Dr. Fekry El Deeb
MD, PhD, FESC, FACC, MBA
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Fekry El Deeb is one of the first interventional Cardiologists in the Middle East. He started practicing Coronary Angioplasty at the Catharina Hospital, The Netherlands in 1986.
- He has worked in major hospitals such as the King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center and the King Fahad National Guard hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as a Consultant and Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory.
- With interventional experience of more than 25 years, Dr. Fekry has performed over 10,000 different coronary, peripheral and valvular procedures
- Complex Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting
- Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
- Percutaneous Valvuloplasty & All peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Directional Atherectomy
- IVUS- Intra Vascular Ultra Sound
Research / Publications
- MF El Deeb, R Ciampricotti, M el Gamal, HR Michels, J Bonnier, B Van Gelder. Early and late results of combined Streptokinase thrombolysis and coronary artery angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction. Controversies in Coronary Thrombosis: Current Medical Literature Ltd.,
- H Bonnier, R Visser, HC Klomps, HJMl Hoffman, MF El Deeb, MIH El Gamal, HR Michels, JBRM Swart, C Werter, LC Slegers, AH Bosma, MC huige, HJAM Penn. Comparison of intravenous anisolated Plasminogen streptokinase Activator Complex and intravenous Streptokinase in acute myocardial infarction.
- MF El Deeb, R Ciampricotti, M El Gamal, HR Michels, J Bonnier, B Van Gelder. Value of immediate angioplasty after intravenous Streptokinase in acute myocardial infarction. Am Heart J 1990; 119:786. (Chapter of Dr. H. Bonnier Ph.D. Thesis)