Dr. Wael Richane
Inter University Diploma of Medical Specialty in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery D.I.M (PhD. in medicine) Faculty of Medicine
Specialist Cardio Vascular Surgeon
- Dr Wael has more than 20 years of experience in cardiovascular surgery from the most reputed hospitals in France, Syria, Poland.
- He has done more than 7200 cardio-vascular and thoracic operations of different types and in different situations (elective, urgent and emergent) also 4000 coronaries, 1000 valvulars, 700 pediatrics under one year, 500 thoracic, 1000 vascular.
- He has worked as Consultant Cardio-Vascular Surgeon with various Hospitals like
- Al Sharq Hospital Fujairah- UAE
- High technology university hospital, Georgia Tbilisi
- Private Hospitals - Damascus, Syria
- American Hospital Paris – Paris, France
- Center of Heart Diseases Zabrze, Poland
- Al-Assad University hospital , 17 Nissan street., Damascus, Syria
- Tichrin Military hospital , Damascus, Syria
Research / Publications
- Detection of herpes simplex virus, cytomegalovirus and Epstein-Barr Virus DNA in atherosclerotic plaques and in unaffected bypass grafts. (Published in the Journal of Clinical Virology on June 28 2004)